・Managing assigned authorized partners or end customers via telephone to detect potential business opportunities.
・Supporting partners or end customers on business development and tracing ongoing projects as inside sales representative.
・Managing pipeline, forecasting business and develop influential relationship with existing customers.
・Generating up-sell and cross sell opportunities.
・Administrating CRM tools
・Reporting to inside sales partner in Japan
- Mandatory Experiences / Skills
- ・Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
・Interest in IT business
・Previous assignment in a high-tech environment is highly desirable
・High level of communication skills: both verbal and written
- Recommended Experiences / Skills
- ・Previous experience of inside sales preferred
・Knowledge of the client’s products and services preferable
・Fluency in English
- Job Location
- ・TK International Sdn Bhd （Petaling Jaya）
- Working Hours
- ・Regular Hours Mondays - Fridays
- Basic Salary(RM)
- ・Basic Salary : RM7,000 or more