Selected for the Asia Digital Transformation (ADX) Project
TK International Sdn Bhd (TK International), a comprehensive IT service provider based in the suburbs of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is selected for the Asia Digital Transformation (ADX) Project for authorized by JETRO in Japan.
JETRO supports Japanese companies in conducting Pilot Projects, working together with ASEAN companies/institutions, to contribute to solving the socio-economic challenges in ASEAN member states by using digital technologies.
In this project, the Japanese companies will also proactively contribute deliberating measures for further disseminating digital innovations and to creating a business environment in collaboration with the governments and private sector in ASEAN member states.
Announcement from JETRO
Targeted economic/social issues and solutions
- Partner in Japan: Artisan Inc.
- Project Name: Smart City Bus POC (Proof of Concept) Project aiming to mitigate traffic congestion in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
- In Malaysia, easing chronic traffic congestion and eliminating adverse effects on the economy due to traffic congestion have become pressing issues.
- By cooperation between Japanese and local companies, location information service of public transportation (route bus), we aim at improving the utilization rate and passenger satisfaction of bus.
■ Inquiries about services
Company name: TK International Sdn.Bhd. (1088406-U)
Founded: April 9, 2014
Address: B-8-02, Capital 2, Oasis Square, No. 2, Jalan PJU 1A / 7A,
Oasis Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Malaysia Representative: Shingo Abe, President and CEO
Business content: Malaysia-based comprehensive IT service provider
- Business consulting
- Cloud service sales business
- IoT solution business
- Digital marketing business
- Inside sales business
■Inquiries regarding this matter
TK International Sdn.Bhd.
Person in charge: Shingo Abe (Supported languages: Japanese / English)
TEL：+60 18-387-5096 (Malaysia)